Bulk LPGCommercial, Industrial and Domestic
Domestic Bulk LPG for your Home
Domestic LPG Variable Rate
When you become a new customer we will issue you with a fixed discount from our List Price. Every week our purchase price is checked and if prices have changed at the refinery our selling price is adjusted accordingly. This option can prove especially beneficial if you can plan your ordering around the more expensive winter months.
Are you ready to change supplier?
Domestic LPG Fixed Price Rate
We have recently introduced a fixed price rate in response to customer requests. Prices are fixed for the first 12 months of your agreement and prices will only rise in year two if and when wholesale prices increase
Carver Gases domestic hire agreements are 24 months in line with the CMA (Competition and Markets Authority).
Many consumers in recent years have been fooled by their supplier into believing that their price is 100% fixed. You will find many website forum complaints to prove that this is not the case. At Carver Gases we like to be upfront with all our customers. Carver Gases will try our utmost to hold prices during fixed price periods, but if wholesale prices at refineries increase by excessive amounts such as during War, natural disaster or shortages prices can change. We would always write to you if this was ever to happen. If you would like further information regarding this we can email our full terms and conditions.
Commercial Bulk LPG for Business
LPG is a popular and widely used fuel for Forklift trucks, there are many advantages to using LPG against Diesel or Battery power. LPG can be used for many industrial and commercial uses. It is a portable and highly energy efficient fuel making it the right fuel choice for industrial use. LPG is the cleanest burning fossil fuel available off the national grid.
Reasons to Change to LPG for Forklift Trucks
- Less cylinders required on site
- No half full cylinders to return
- Less manual handling issues
- Cost savings from a bulk supply
To Transfer LPG Supplier
You have three options:
- Call us 01902 577110 and ask for a quote.
- Complete the quote request on this page
- Email us at email@example.com
What happens when we receive your transfer request?
- We will send you a supply agreement and transfer document
- Complete and return the two documents back to us
- We will arrange to inspect your tank and check it meets safety requirements
- Once we receive your documents allow two weeks for the tank to transfer
- We will contact you as soon as you become a Carver Gases customer
Please download the appropriate form, print it off and fill in the details including your signature. Once completed either scan the form, or take a photograph with your smartphone, and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org